“Panic performs music to accommodate any event from Weddings and Corporate Events to hosting any Private Event. Panic has an expansive range of songs that can be tailored to your event. ”
Choose Panic for your live music needs.
Panic provides music to accommodate any event from Weddings and Corporate Events to hosting any Private Event. Panic has an expansive range of songs that can be tailored to your needs.
Wedding Information-May vary
Typically a band fee includes :
- up to four hours of contracted time from start to finish including performance sets and breaks.
- all instruments and sound/lighting equipment
- equipment set-up prior to event and breakdown afterward
- travel and lodging expenses
- The only other band costs that clients typically incur are for meals and non-alcoholic beverages during the event, any mandatory parking fees, tolls, and any other special requests noted in the band’s contract rider. There is no sales tax involved in booking a band. Most of the time, food and water or soft drinks for the band will be the only additional cost a client is asked to cover. Each band has a rider (included as part of the contract) that outlines specific technical, hospitality and logistical requests. Most of these can be provided by your venue, such as performance area, electrical needs, dressing room and bathroom access, etc. Contract riders are specific to each band, so requests will vary. Unusual setup requests or performance overtime periods will also incur reasonable additional fees for musician and crew time.